Thursday, October 6, 2016

Lilac Whispers

Recently I was reminded of how much I absolutely love lilacs.  In my new little town that I have been in for a year and a half now, two springs have gone by and I have seen them on nearly every corner...in all of their different beautiful dreamy pinks, whites and purples.  They are delicate and lacy. They  come and go with what seems like a blink of an eye, and spring just wouldn't be spring if I couldn't see and smell those wonderful flowers :)

I was listening to a song called "Whisper Softly", and I instantly saw a slideshow in my head...which of course includes lilacs and romance :)  So I made the slideshow come to life and thought I would share it with you along with the song. It's dreamy :)



'Whisper Softly'
by Chasing Furies

Silver shining around your eyes
You thought that you'd lie and wait
For me to walk beside you

Lilacs filling our senses blooming
You thought you'd lie and wait
For me to whisper softly

You are mine
You are mine
And I'm at rest here
You are mine

Moonlight indigo swoons around us
You thought you'd lie and wait
For me to walk beside you

Lyres ebbing their serenade
You thought you'd lie and wait
For me to whisper softly...



No comments:

Post a Comment